What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
We can accept payments by PayPal and Direct Bank Transfer.
Paypal offers a secure method to send money from your credit card, bank account, or stored online credit, without telling online shops your credit card numbers.
PayPal payments can be made through your PayPal account or you may enter your credit card’s data directly at PayPal and complete your payment without registering to an account. Signing up for a PayPal account is now optional. Please see ‘How to make a payment’ section below for further information.
PayPal supports a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club and EnRoute. Debit cards with either a Visa or MasterCard logo are also supported.
You can also send the payment via bank transfer. Please note that, your bank may add an extra fee for making transactions to a bank in another country. Please submit payment in advance, in full. Payment can be submitted in any currency, although we advise matching the currency used in the online order process for ease of calculation.
How to make a payment with PayPal?
If you like to choose PayPal payment method, you can made through either your PayPal account or directly pay with a credit or debit card. Please see steps to make your payment without signing up for an account.
- Choose a painting/print you would like to order and click on ‘Checkout’ button.
- Fill all the necessary information, then select ’Paypal’ option. When you click on ‘Paypal’ button, you will get redirected to PayPal page.
- On this new page, you will see either ‘Create and account’ or ‘Pay with a credit or debit card’ options. It is depending if you are using mobile or computer for payment, and many vary depending on the country. Click on the option that appears.
- Enter your Credit/Debit Card information. Email and phone number may also be requested depending on your country.
- If you want, you have option to save your payment info and create PayPal account, but you can select ‘No, thanks’ option and click on’Continue’ button.
- After selecting the currency to pay, click on ‘Pay Now’ button and the payment will be processed. You will receive an email for your records.
Depending on a number of factors you could run into problems when paying at PayPal. Some common issues are:
I am not getting redirected to PayPal
Your browser’s PayPal cookies might be messed up; you may try deleting your cookies to fix this.
PayPal is not accepting my credit card
Please double check the data you entered at PayPal’s form. If everything is correct, chances are that you actually do own a PayPal account and that your credit card is associated with that PayPal account. If this is the case, then you will only be able to pay with that card by logging into your PayPal account. If this is too much trouble, then just try paying with a different credit card.
I can’t find a “Don’t have a PayPal account?” or “Create an Account” option
Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow direct credit card payments in all cases. Sometimes it is because of your location, or sometimes PayPal might believe by checking your browser’s cookies that you actually own a PayPal account. You might try deleting your cookies to get around this.
How to make a payment with Direct Bank Transfer?
If you like to choose Direct Bank Transfer payment method, please see steps to make your payment
- Choose a painting/print you would like to order and click on ‘Checkout’ button.
- Fill all the necessary information, then select ’Direct bank transfer’ option. When you click on ‘Place order’ button, you will receive an email about your order and our Bank account details where the payment will be made.
- Select any of the bank accounts appropriate to you (Euro, Turkish Lira, GBP account) and make your payment with in 3 working days by using your ‘Order Number’. Your order number can be seen in the email you received, and it is essential to be given during transaction. Payment can be submitted in any currency, although we advise matching the currency used in the online order process for ease of calculation.
- Once the transaction is made, you will receive an email about your payment. Please not that, this is not an automatic email, thus might take one-two days. If you have any worries, you can contact Işık Güner.
Is Buying On-Line Safe?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Credit Card payment processor that we use secures safest way to make purchase; Credit Card Payment Channel uses the latest Encryption Technology of secure socket layer technology (SSL) encryption with the highest security level to prevent the unauthorized interception of customer’s information against the transferring through the Internet. We have no access to credit card details. All transactions are proceeded through a gateway provider and are not stored or processes on our servers.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We ship all our original artworks and limited edition prints with national courier, from Turkey. All orders inside and outside the Turkey can be tracked.
Do You Ship Internationally?
We ship internationally, wherever you are living in the world.
Due to Covid-19 we might have some issues to shipping to some countries. You may contact us in advance to learn about current situation of international shipping.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
We’re a small team and aim to dispatch orders within 3-5 working days. After dispatch, National mail services aim to deliver in the Turkey 2-3 business day, to Europe within 7-10 working days and worldwide within 10-15 working days. Deliveries might take longer depending on your region.
Due to Covid-19 shipping might take slightly longer than the usual time.
How Do I Track My Order?
To track your order, you’ll first need to enter your tracking number and billing email address into the box at the ‘Order your tracking’ section, and click ‘Track’. If you are unsure of your order number, you can find it on your booking confirmation email. From this section you will receive the status of your order. Once we dispatched your order, we will send you a tracking number given by the courier.
Orders & Returns
How do I place an Order?
Simply proceed to checkout by using any of the provided payment methods.
How Can I Cancel Or Change My Order?
Once you purchase a painting or a print from our site, your order will be packed and ready to dispatch. Before shipping, you may change items from your order with another painting/print for the same price, subject to availability. No changes can be made after your product has been dispatched.
To change your items please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. All available items will be sent out immediately. If your orders have been shipped, then you may follow our returns procedure.
Once you purchase a painting or a print from our site, cancellations will not be accepted.
How Can I Return a Product?
We hope this will not be necessary. We hope you will love any of the painting or print you purchase from our site. However, you can return damaged items. When returning an item, it must be shipped back to our gallery and we will not be responsible for the shipping cost for returning a painting. We accept returns within 10 days of the order. To return a damaged item, please contact us via email – email@example.com
Do I need an account to place an order?
Having an account is not essential as you can checkout directly to complete an order without logging in. Any orders placed without an account require you to manually enter your address and payment information and will not be saved for future reference.
However, creating an account enables you to store your details to save time during subsequent visits and manage your account details, order history and saving items for future shopping.
Can I use images from this website?
All the works represented on this website are under copyright of the artist, Işık Güner. They can not be reproduced in any form without the artists permission. If you would like to use any of these images on this website please contact Işık Güner.